Saturday, October 30, 2010


No real update, we were hoping to hear from Dallas to set up the date for the surgery & instead they called Lyric's cardiologist needing a little more information. We should hear from Children's Medical Center of Dallas as early as Wednesday & no later than Friday. Thank you for the prayers! We opted to wait until we hear from Dallas to decide on weither or not to do the overnight continous feedings. Please pray for us to make a wise decision because there are risk involed with the all night NG feedings, so we pray that she puts weight on without having to do so. They added more calories & she is almost up to taking 3oz every feeding!!! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment